At Lakewinds Global, we know that our success and growth would not be possible without our team. This growth stems from the environment that we have at our company. We work hard to have a workplace that focuses its daily efforts on drawing out the excellence within each of our employees. This positive work culture allows for every employee to reach their full potential, in turn helping our clients and company grow. To accomplish all of this, we focus on five key things to build a positive team culture.
1. Set Goals - It's important to know what you're working towards. This will give one person, a team, a company a finish line. What is the end result that you are looking to accomplish? This is one big goal and then there should be smaller goals along the way that helping to reach the big goal. Knowing what your goals are will help you attack each day with a clear direction.
2. Recognition - Give praise and recognition when it is earned. Many people are empowered by recognition of their hard work and accomplishments. This will lead to positive work habits and positive results. When you receive recognition or praise you are also more empowered to give it as well.
3. Lead by Example - We do not ask our employees at Lakewinds Global to do anything that our management and executive team are not able to do. This allows for a level of respect that trickles down within the company.
4. Development - Everyone should work on developing and growing their skillsets. Growth takes time. Creating a culture as we have takes time. We work every day with patience and determination knowing that as long as we are doing things to grow, we will reach our goals
5. Communication - When working with 2 people or 20 people, there needs to be strong communication. This will allow for everyone to have a voice and all ideas, feedback, etc to be taken into consideration. The more a team communicates with each other, the more likely they are to succeed.
This is not set in a specific order because we believe we need all 5 of these topics to be fulfilled 100% in order to achieve a positive culture and growth. We approach every day with the intentions of being the best example of all these tips. Positivity is contagious and we make sure that everyone that comes in contact with Lakewinds Global can feel it. We are already seeing so much growth and are excited to see the direction we take for the rest of the year. Stay tuned on Facebook to see all of this and more!